Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Household Horror... and beyond!

Welcome, everyone, to what I hope will turn into a regular (weekly, maybe... possibly more often) feature to show around called 'Found Horror'. As the description says, this blog basically showcases little bits of horror (specifically from the entertainment genre and not from, say, actual horrific things happening outside) that I find at home and, if possible, abroad. I cited one sample again in the description, and I believe that's about the simplest way to put it: if you are enough of a horror fan to literally look at four knives sitting on a table and immediately think, 'Freddy Krueger', then you know exactly what I'm driving at with this blog.
Now, with the what's and why's out of the way, I will be striving to have at least three posts up by tomorrow to get this ball a-rolling, one of which is the entire reason behind this blog and is something I've been looking at for a few months now. Pique your interest? Good, you'll just have to hang on and wait. Also, the blog itself looks a bit desolate and that, too will rearrange itself with time.
So, with that, welcome to 'Found Horror'! Oh, and if you're already chomping at the bit and wanting to add some Found Horror of your own... well, I can guarantee that'll be an option in the coming weeks as well. So go find some horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment