Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Garden Demons

Welcome one and all to the Found Horror for this week! Unless you count Sunday's as week-beginnings instead of week endings (and you are a moron), then I suppose this would technically be the second. Regardless, I've got something pretty cool for ya today.

Now I was going to leave hints and make you guess, but since I don't have a ton of participation from readers on the blog yet, and the simple fact that the title is kind of a dead give-away, I decided not to. So, on with it already...

Finally, after a few weeks of horrendous weather around these parts, the tulips in my wife's little garden finally decided to bloom big and tall. I mean these flowers are... well, presumably tulip-sized, I guess. But they sure look big! Anyway, as I was bending one over gingerly so my daughter could smell it (they're kinda on a raised side garden that borders the right side of the driveway) I noticed that inside the flower, where the pistil and stamens are (male and female, respectively) I noticed just how monstrous nature can really look. Sometimes beauty and terror go hand in hand... Check 'em out!




Three different flowers, three different versions of Nature's freaky flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment